CLLES welcomes collaboration opportunities with the industry. CLLES can scope down a project that can be worked on by the UNC Charlotte faculty and the students. The projects can be applied, research-based or education-based or a combination. CLLES faculty has the depth and breadth to address lean six sigma problems in manufacturing, logistics, and services.
A partial list of projects that the CLLES faculty worked on can be found below:
- Lean Six Sigma in Law Business
- FMEA Implementation in a Collaborative Supply Chain Environment
- Analysis of Testing Techniques for Electrical Connections in Nuclear Power Plants
- Characterizing the Automotive and Motor-sports Industry Supply Chain in the Greater Charlotte Region of Carolinas
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
- Aggregate Planning with Flexibility Requirements Profile
- Supply Chain Management for Textile/Apparel Industry
- Robust Lean Systems Design Approach for Supply Chain Operations
- Effective Warranty Returns for Supply Chain Operations
- Risk Management in Complex Systems
- Supply Chain Management for Enhancing Power Distribution Systems
- A Longitudinal Study of the Market Penetration of Cockpit Weather Information Systems.
- Identification of Market Adoption Factors and Product Positioning for Cockpit Weather Information Systems.
- Optimization-Based Models for Resource Downgrading and Test Wafer Management in Semiconductor Fabrication.
- Making Procurement Decisions in a Group-Buying Framework: Volume-Discounted and Combinatorial Cases.
- Impact of Supply Chain Capabilities on Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal Design
- Healthcare Systems Design & Enhancement
- Logistics Systems/Transportation Systems Planning & Enhancement
- Funding Project Risk Management Tools